Jon and Beka
Serving in North Africa
Hello! We are Jon and Beka and we live in North Africa. Jon has a full-time teaching position and is busy at the university. This opportunity has afforded us great standing in our country and has opened the door to so many relationships. Beka is building relationships with neighbors and friends. She was providing counseling, however, with the birth of our third child she is transitioning to full-time motherhood. Soren attends a local preschool where he is making friends and learning a new language - he will begin homeschooling full-time next year. Our daughter Ruby is one and is a delight to our family! Our most recent daughter, Cosette, was just born a few months ago! We are excited for the opportunities God has laid before us and we are thankful to have our City Reformed family behind us.
1. Praise for the safe arrival of Cosette in January.
2. For the transition for the family, especially Soren and Ruby. Also for Jon and Beka to juggle two under 1.5 years.
3. For Beka's as she transitions to being home full-time. Pray for wisdom and comfort as she takes time away from her fulfilling and important work as a counselor.
4. Praise for a special time of having students over before Christmas and meaningful conversations
5. That the students will continue to stay connected with Jon and their hearts seek God.
Updated February 2024