Dean and Kyria
Dean and Kyria served in Central Asia for two years, but have recently returned to the states for medical leave as they seek treatment for chronic pain in Dean’s Achilles tendon. They will not be returning to Central Asia, as the rest of their team is no longer living in the region. Dean and Kyria are currently considering other ministry opportunities overseas. Dean and Kyria have recently had a son, born in early May.
- Praise God for continued healing of Dean's Achilles Tendon
- Praise God for both Kyria and the baby's health
- Pray for good connections with future ministry opportunities
- Pray that, regardless of the outcomes, we will know God's peace and trust in his Fatherly care
- Pray for continued good visits and safe travels to supporting churches