Andrew and Amy
We are Andrew and Amy; along with our three children, we are moving to North Africa in early 2023 to live and work among a people group that is yet unreached by the good news. Our goal is that through relationships, whether in our professional work or through life lived in the local community, many will be brought into fellowship with God. With a background in business, we will explore different market opportunities in our city, specifically looking into real estate. As we begin our lives there, our first year will mainly focus on language acquisition as we learn to live in a foreign context for His Kingdom.
1. Lift up Andrew and Amy as they labor to sow seeds in an unwelcome environment. Ask for protection and for the HS to go before them, preparing the hearts of the people they meet.
2. 'Amos' has been helping with 1-1 language learning and expressed interest in the Word. Ask that his interest be genuine, that Andrew would guide him well, and that the Father would be protecting them.
3. 'Sally' and her friend 'Katie' have been in conversation with Amy and a colleague regarding faith, and have begun reading the Word. Ask that Sally and Katie would understand the words they read and that the HS would give them a longing for truth.
4. Ask that language learning would continue to go well and that Andrew and Amy would be encouraged by their progress.
5. Lift up their three children, who are transitioning to a new lifestyle, home, and language. Pray especially for the two boys who have begun going to a local preschool.
6. Lift up their daily interactions with neighbors, the local grocer, men at the cafe, the boys new schoolteachers, and parents of other schoolchildren.
Updated January 2024