Andrew and Amy
We are Andrew and Amy; along with our three children, we are moving to North Africa in early 2023 to live and work among a people group that is yet unreached by the good news. Our goal is that through relationships, whether in our professional work or through life lived in the local community, many will be brought into fellowship with God. With a background in business, we will explore different market opportunities in our city, specifically looking into real estate. As we begin our lives there, our first year will mainly focus on language acquisition as we learn to live in a foreign context for His Kingdom.
1. Lift up our 'cousins' as they enter a holy time of fasting and prayer. Often the Father works during this time and draws people to faith in Him.
2. 'Amos' has been helping with 1-1 language learning and expressed interest in the Word. Ask that his interest be genuine, that Andrew would guide him well, and that the Father would be protecting them.
3. 'Sally' has been in conversation with Amy and Andrew's colleague regarding faith, and has begun reading the Word. However, their colleague will be leaving N. Africa soon. Ask the Father that Amy would be able to continue the relationship with Sally and encourage her in her growth.
4. Ask that language learning would continue to go well and that Andrew and Amy would be encouraged by their progress.
5. Lift up their three children, who are transitioning to a new lifestyle, home, and language.