The Jones Family
Serving in Zimbabwe
Craig and Mell Jones and their boys are all native born Zimbabweans. Craig began his ministry in 2000 and has taught at the Theological College of Zimbabwe and is currently the Chaplain of Petra College (a Christian school). Mell does volunteer work with orphans and helps to coordinate mission trips when visitors come from overseas. They both attend City Presbyterian church in Bulawayo. Craig is an ordained minister( but is not the pastor), but helps with leading and preaching.
1. Pray for good rain in strategic areas to fill supply water sources
2. Please pray for the nation of Zimbabwe and its people, especially as elections approach
3. Please pray for energy for the Jones family, as we seek to love family through the festive season (both blood and church).
4. Pray for Craig as he carries a heavy preaching load. Pray also that the Lord will continue to direct his steps!
5. Pray that the good news of Jesus will be spread far and wide as each of you shine in your corner!
6. Pray for Brett as he continues to study and swim competitively at Ambrose University/Iowa.
7. Praise that Dean has finished his secondary school exams and has one more year left before college. Pray for him as he as he applies to colleges/universities in the US and discerns were to go.